However, last Friday made it totally final...
Really not too emotional since we have been so blessed with four awesome and healthy kids. And really not painful (although any reason to take percoset is good with me). My challenge was going to be to try to rest for a few days while I had mom in law help and friends bringing food. It really was a great plan until the 9 year old got influenza B the same day I had surgery. Nonetheless, I had a permanent bedmate for 4 days that needed meds every four hours, coughed liked a barking dog, had a fever (and then chills) and took baths every 2-3 hours. There was NO time to play the weak and weary one without a uterus and cervix...it was on to nurse duty!
Oh no!
Yikes!
Inventive way to keep the snot from running down your face!


No comments:
Post a Comment