Man how time flies...I was hoping to get professional pics of Lennon at 6 months but 7 months will have to do. I don't think they could have been any cuter! Thanks Jen!!
Lennon, you are truly a rock star. You have are so happy and are finally taking more normal naps (I know, a little impossible when we have abnormal schedules). You are now sporting a pink helmet 23 hours a day (pics to come) for your brachiocephaly and have adapted beautifully (although it makes you VERY sweaty!!) Your eyes are the bluest of any of the kids (well and your legs are the chunkiest of all of them too!) You do a great job sitting up on your own, roll over side to side and high center on your belly while attempting to crawl (please wait on that one!!) Grayson loves to get you up in the morning when you wake up and you love to eat all orange veggies and any fruit. Can't wait to see all the great things you will bring to this family throughout your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment